HOW TO RETURN MERCHANDISE
(right click save as)
1. To receive either a credit toward an exchange or a credit on your charge account, please note that all returns and exchanges must be in new, unused or unworn condition with
the orginal tags and stickers attached. Items deemed worn, used, dirty or missing tags will be returned to customer at their expense and no refund will be issued. Returned shoes
must be in STORE BOUGHT CONDITION in the original retail shoe box. The Return Label must be applied to the shipping box and NOT the retail shoe box or no refund will be issued.
( Here is an example of what NOT to do. )
2. Please list item(s) being returned. You can help us improve our products by indicating the reason(s) for your return (See Reason Codes below).
1. Wrong Merchandise
2. Wrong Size
3. Pack the merchandise securely. Cut out the RETURN LABEL and ENCLOSE THE RETURN FORM. Please remember to include all pieces of multi-piece garment(s) and shoes.
4. Write the Sales Order # on the label. Secure label to the package; protect it with clear tape. (Be sure to cover original shipping label).
5. Send package to us via U.S. Post Office insured or via UPS. We will not accept responsibility for uninsured packages. Retain your insurance (or UPS) receipt. COD or collect packages will not be accepted.
6. We are not responsible for sizing inaccuracies. On all returns PLEASE REMIT $7.99 FOR RETURN SHIPPING for a single item. An agent will contact you for larger shipments. Failure to remit shipping charge will cause your request for size exchange to be delayed. Processing time for all returns may take up to 14 days.
7. Processing time for all returns may take up to 14 days.
Returns and Claims:
- Shortage claims or misshipments on color and sizing must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of goods.
- Defective merchandise claims after 90 days will not be accepted. First to the Finish, Inc. reserves the right to review and determine the validity of any defective merchandise claims. Only verified defective merchandise or merchandise not in agreement with the purchase order will be accepted for replacement.
- Customer must provide First to the Finish, Inc. with the invoice number, order number, and ship date before a claim can be processed.
- Customer agrees to not withhold payment pending settlement of any claim.
- A 15% restocking fee will be charged for refused or cancelled shipments and any other returns not resulting from defective merchandise or shipping error. A cancellation is considered a cancelled shipment if the order has been shipped.