It's possible that your web browser cookies are disabled in your browser.
For your security, this site requires cookies to be enabled on your browser in certain conditions.
Please change your browser settings to allow cookies and
Click here for help on enabling cookies.
Sometimes the Internet Explorer temporary files can become corrupt.
If you have cookies enabled and you still receive this message then you may have to manually delete your temporary files in order to clear the error.
Here are the steps you need to take to do that.
1. Close your web browser.
2. Open your Windows file Explorer by right clicking the start button and select explore or press the (Windows) key and (E} at the same time.
3. Navigate to the Internet Explorers temporary files folder at " C:\Documents and Settings\< YOUR USER NAME >\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files "
4. Select all the files in the folder by holding keys (CTRL) and (A) or select all the files with your mouse.
5. Right click and select "Delete" or simply press the Delete key on your keypad.
6. Open your browser and return to http://www.firsttothefinish.com.
If you continue to receive this message and you can't add items to your cart.
Please delete your all browser cookies before continuing.